Rickey Minor, “The Tonight Show With Jay Leno” bandleader, and his wife, Karen, have sold their house in Hollywood Hills in Los Angeles for $3.9 million.
The gated compound of more than half an acre includes a four-bedroom main house, a detached guesthouse, an infinity-edged pool, a treehouse and a sports court.
Minor has been the “Tonight Show” bandleader since 2010. He also has worked as a musical director for “American Idol” and on tours of recording artists such as Beyoncé, Whitney Houston and Christina Aguilera.
The Minors bought the property in 2010 for $3.77 million, public records show.
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Band's frontman: No Super Bowl halftime show for Metallica
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Seahawks’ Coleman going 60, didn’t brake before crash, police say
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times