Rickey Minor, “The Tonight Show With Jay Leno” bandleader, and his wife, Karen, have sold their house in Hollywood Hills in Los Angeles for $3.9 million.
The gated compound of more than half an acre includes a four-bedroom main house, a detached guesthouse, an infinity-edged pool, a treehouse and a sports court.
Minor has been the “Tonight Show” bandleader since 2010. He also has worked as a musical director for “American Idol” and on tours of recording artists such as Beyoncé, Whitney Houston and Christina Aguilera.
The Minors bought the property in 2010 for $3.77 million, public records show.
- WWU cancels classes after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks bringing back RB Bryce Brown, adding depth with Marshawn Lynch's situation uncertain
- Like teammate Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks rookie Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seattle Seahawks Tuesday ramblings: What got Cary Williams benched? And more
- Turkey shoots down Russian jet it says violated its airspace
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times