Rickey Minor, “The Tonight Show With Jay Leno” bandleader, and his wife, Karen, have sold their house in Hollywood Hills in Los Angeles for $3.9 million.
The gated compound of more than half an acre includes a four-bedroom main house, a detached guesthouse, an infinity-edged pool, a treehouse and a sports court.
Minor has been the “Tonight Show” bandleader since 2010. He also has worked as a musical director for “American Idol” and on tours of recording artists such as Beyoncé, Whitney Houston and Christina Aguilera.
The Minors bought the property in 2010 for $3.77 million, public records show.
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Historically black Central District could be less than 10% black in a decade
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays
- Kyle Seager saves Mariners, 7-6, in 10 innings
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times