Simon Cowell is quietly looking for a buyer for his Beverly Hills trophy house, marketing it outside the Multiple Listing Service.
Cowell, who paid $15.5 million for the gated estate, is asking $20 million, according to local real-estate agents.
The two-story house, which sits on more than half an acre with a swimming pool, has four bedrooms, six bathrooms and 7,265 square feet of living space, public records show. Features include city views, an outdoor entertainment area, a screening room and a formal dining room with walls of glass.
Cowell, 53, is known to television audiences for his role as a music judge on shows including “The X Factor,” “American Idol” and “Britain’s Got Talent.” The band One Direction recently renewed with his Syco record label.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Microsoft tells vendors to give contract workers basic benefits
- Co-pilot deliberately slams plane in Alps; families ask why
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times