Simon Cowell is quietly looking for a buyer for his Beverly Hills trophy house, marketing it outside the Multiple Listing Service.
Cowell, who paid $15.5 million for the gated estate, is asking $20 million, according to local real-estate agents.
The two-story house, which sits on more than half an acre with a swimming pool, has four bedrooms, six bathrooms and 7,265 square feet of living space, public records show. Features include city views, an outdoor entertainment area, a screening room and a formal dining room with walls of glass.
Cowell, 53, is known to television audiences for his role as a music judge on shows including “The X Factor,” “American Idol” and “Britain’s Got Talent.” The band One Direction recently renewed with his Syco record label.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Marshawn Lynch leaves behind a legacy like no other with Seahawks
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times