Simon Cowell is quietly looking for a buyer for his Beverly Hills trophy house, marketing it outside the Multiple Listing Service.
Cowell, who paid $15.5 million for the gated estate, is asking $20 million, according to local real-estate agents.
The two-story house, which sits on more than half an acre with a swimming pool, has four bedrooms, six bathrooms and 7,265 square feet of living space, public records show. Features include city views, an outdoor entertainment area, a screening room and a formal dining room with walls of glass.
Cowell, 53, is known to television audiences for his role as a music judge on shows including “The X Factor,” “American Idol” and “Britain’s Got Talent.” The band One Direction recently renewed with his Syco record label.
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Seattle-to-suburb commuters prefer urban lifestyle
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
- A Midcentury modern home for the history books
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times