Perhaps closing out some old business, actor Ryan Reynolds has sold a home in the Hollywood Hills West neighborhood of Los Angeles for $1.405 million.
The leading man bought the property in his bachelor days for $1.749 million and in recent years had leased it out at $5,200 a month.
Entered through a walled and gated courtyard, the Traditional-style home has been updated with solar heating, tankless hot water and impact-resistant French doors. The 1,789 square feet of space includes open-concept living areas, two bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms.
The lot is more than a third of an acre and is located near the end of a cul-de-sac. It features patio space, a landscaped yard and walkways. There are canyon views.
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- 2 young boys suffer 'significant' injuries in explosion in Enumclaw
- FBI, police investigating Seattle officer in violent 2010 incident
- B-boys to Balkan, the Northwest Folklife Festival is under way
- Car strikes 3 at Sasquatch festival; 1 serious injury
Most Read Stories
Reynolds, 37, has starred in such films as “Safe House” (2012), “Green Lantern” (2011) and “The Change-Up” (2011). He stars this year in the thriller “The Captive.”
Of late, he has been in New Orleans filming “Mississippi Grind.” Reynolds was recently named a celebrity spokesmodel for L’Oreal Paris Men.
Los Angeles Times