The talk around L.A.’s Brentwood neighborhood is that television host Ricki Lake has listed her estate at $8.75 million.
Described as plantation-style in the listing, the 1949 John Byers-designed home sits on a three-quarter-acre gated site that includes outdoor living spaces and a swimming pool with spa.
Among features are a great room with wood-beamed ceiling, skylights, French doors, four fireplaces, six bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms.
Lake, 44, was a contestant on “Dancing With the Stars” in 2011 and has appeared on such series as “The King of Queens” (2001) and “Charm School With Ricki Lake” (2009). She hosted “The Ricki Lake Show” starting last year, eight years after her previous talk show. The new show was canceled, but Lake won a Daytime Emmy for her efforts.
- Artificially produced water delivers Israel from drought
- Seahawks' Michael Bennett admits he wants a new deal
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- 2nd man comes forward with accusation against Hastert
- Seahawks' honest approach won over cornerback Cary Williams in free-agency tour
Most Read Stories
The property was purchased for $5.6 million in 2002, public records show.