The talk around L.A.’s Brentwood neighborhood is that television host Ricki Lake has listed her estate at $8.75 million.
Described as plantation-style in the listing, the 1949 John Byers-designed home sits on a three-quarter-acre gated site that includes outdoor living spaces and a swimming pool with spa.
Among features are a great room with wood-beamed ceiling, skylights, French doors, four fireplaces, six bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms.
Lake, 44, was a contestant on “Dancing With the Stars” in 2011 and has appeared on such series as “The King of Queens” (2001) and “Charm School With Ricki Lake” (2009). She hosted “The Ricki Lake Show” starting last year, eight years after her previous talk show. The new show was canceled, but Lake won a Daytime Emmy for her efforts.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s
- Marshawn Lynch leaves behind a legacy like no other with Seahawks
Most Read Stories
The property was purchased for $5.6 million in 2002, public records show.