“Twilight” film series vampire Robert Pattinson found a warm body to pay $6.375 million for his home in the Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles. Jim Parsons of “The Big Bang Theory” is the new owner.
The 1922 Spanish Colonial-style house has a formal entry, a library/study, a den, three bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and 4,026 square feet of space in two stories. Antiqued tile and stone, hand-carved wood and stenciled ceilings maintain a vintage vibe.
The 1.5-acre sloping lot, enclosed by walls, features a lagoon-style swimming pool, waterfalls and fountains. Stunning terraced gardens follow the hillside down to the home, which has cityscape views.
The property was purchased by Pattinson in 2011 for $6.25 million. An earlier owner of the house was NBA great Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- How opera, QVC and his ‘Dirty Jobs’ gig prepared Mike Rowe for the Seattle stage
- Donate to a charity? IRS sets rules for taking deductions
- Justice Antonin Scalia dead at 79
- Examining if the Seahawks would be a good fit for Matt Forte
Most Read Stories
Pattinson, 27, starred in the 2012 films “Cosmopolis” and “Bel Ami.” He will be in the upcoming films “Maps to the Stars” and “The Rover.”
Parsons, 40, has won three Emmys and a Golden Globe award for his work on the sitcom, which premiered in 2007. He will be in the upcoming TV movie “The Normal Heart.”
Los Angeles Times