Actor Paul Wesley, who stars on “The Vampire Diaries,” listed his home in the Hollywood Hills for sale at $1.595 million and within two weeks had a bite. The house is in escrow.
The 1920s Mediterranean-style villa features a rotunda entry, beamed ceilings, vintage tile, a circular dining room, an oak staircase, three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and 3,262 square feet of living space. There is a courtyard and a detached office/gym.
The two-story home was put on the market days after news broke that Wesley and his wife, actress Torrey DeVitto, plan to divorce. They bought the property in 2011, the year they were married, for $980,000.
Wesley has starred on “Diaries” since the show started in 2009.
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- 2 young boys suffer 'significant' injuries in explosion in Enumclaw
- FBI, police investigating Seattle officer in violent 2010 incident
- B-boys to Balkan, the Northwest Folklife Festival is under way
- Jon Ryan going for title of NFL's most 'Ninja'-like punter