Actor Paul Wesley, who stars on “The Vampire Diaries,” listed his home in the Hollywood Hills for sale at $1.595 million and within two weeks had a bite. The house is in escrow.
The 1920s Mediterranean-style villa features a rotunda entry, beamed ceilings, vintage tile, a circular dining room, an oak staircase, three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and 3,262 square feet of living space. There is a courtyard and a detached office/gym.
The two-story home was put on the market days after news broke that Wesley and his wife, actress Torrey DeVitto, plan to divorce. They bought the property in 2011, the year they were married, for $980,000.
Wesley has starred on “Diaries” since the show started in 2009.
- Live updates from May Day in Seattle: Anti-capitalist protesters clash with police
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Visitors trash Washington island, so officials shut it down for good
- From best picks to the puzzlers, reviewing the Seahawks’ draft selections