“Thor” star Chris Hemsworth has purchased a Malibu estate from actors Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski for $4.8 million.
The remodeled home, built in 1992 and set on an acre, has ocean views, vaulted ceilings and a library.
A Victorian exterior belies the more than 6,000 square feet of contemporary interior. There are five bedrooms and six bathrooms.
Hemsworth, 30, plays the title role in “Thor: The Dark World,” which opens in theaters Friday. He is the brother of actor Liam Hemsworth.
- Every street can't handle every use, mayor says
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- Confidence is key for 24-year-old lawmaker
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: 'He just doesn't trust a lot of people'
Most Read Stories
Hogan, 74, and Kozlowski, 55, are known for the “Crocodile Dundee” films. They bought the property last year for $3.8 million.
Los Angeles Times