“Thor” star Chris Hemsworth has purchased a Malibu estate from actors Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski for $4.8 million.
The remodeled home, built in 1992 and set on an acre, has ocean views, vaulted ceilings and a library.
A Victorian exterior belies the more than 6,000 square feet of contemporary interior. There are five bedrooms and six bathrooms.
Hemsworth, 30, plays the title role in “Thor: The Dark World,” which opens in theaters Friday. He is the brother of actor Liam Hemsworth.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- Newcomers arriving in record numbers, but from where?
- Toppled fish truck makes a stinker of a commute Tuesday night
- Amazon devouring quarter of Seattle's best office space
Most Read Stories
Hogan, 74, and Kozlowski, 55, are known for the “Crocodile Dundee” films. They bought the property last year for $3.8 million.
Los Angeles Times