“Thor” star Chris Hemsworth has purchased a Malibu estate from actors Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski for $4.8 million.
The remodeled home, built in 1992 and set on an acre, has ocean views, vaulted ceilings and a library.
A Victorian exterior belies the more than 6,000 square feet of contemporary interior. There are five bedrooms and six bathrooms.
Hemsworth, 30, plays the title role in “Thor: The Dark World,” which opens in theaters Friday. He is the brother of actor Liam Hemsworth.
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- Panthers' Cam Newton and Seahawks' Russell Wilson handled Super Bowl losses very differently
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
Most Read Stories
Hogan, 74, and Kozlowski, 55, are known for the “Crocodile Dundee” films. They bought the property last year for $3.8 million.
Los Angeles Times