Pop and classical singer Josh Groban has listed his gated house in Malibu, Calif., at $5.475 million.
The crooner put the Tuscan-inspired home up for lease a few years ago at $23,000 a month after it failed to sell at $6.1 million. He bought the property in 2005 for $4.125 million.
A long brick driveway leads to the multilevel house, which was built in 1976 and sits on 1.8 acres.
The mountain-view property includes the main house, a guesthouse, a swimming pool and spa with a waterfall, a lighted tennis court and an outdoor fireplace.
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- How ISIS methodically groomed a lonely young Wash. state woman
- Lake City residents fight to regain use of now-private beach
Most Read Stories
Among the home’s features are a two-story entry hall, a wine cellar, a music room/studio, a game room with a bar, four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Groban, 32, has sung for U.S. presidents and Olympians. His hits include “To Where You Are,” “February Song” and “I Believe.” He released the pop-rock album “All That Echoes” this year.
The musician, who has sold more than 25 million albums nationwide, also owns a penthouse in Beverly Hills.
Los Angeles Times