Jason Priestley, who made a name for himself playing Brandon Walsh on “Beverly Hills, 90210” in the 1990s, has sold a home in the San Fernando Valley’s Toluca Lake neighborhood in Los Angeles County for $2 million.
He bought the property in 2007 for $2.14 million.
The Mediterranean-style house, reached by flagstone walkways, has arched windows and garage doors.
Double doors open to an airy two-story foyer with a staircase in the 3,266-square-foot home, which was built in 1990 and has since been refurbished.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Seattle-area home prices hit wall in May
- Boy Scouts OK gay leaders; Mormon church may quit
Most Read Stories
The house has living, dining and family rooms, a loft, and a kitchen with an island and breakfast area. There are three bedrooms and four bathrooms. The master-bedroom suite has a stone fireplace and a wooden cathedral ceiling.
The lot includes a swimming pool, a spa and a covered patio.
Priestley, 44, has starred on the Canadian sitcom “Call Me Fitz” since 2010. He also has directed for television and the Web.
Los Angeles Times