Jason Priestley, who made a name for himself playing Brandon Walsh on “Beverly Hills, 90210” in the 1990s, has sold a home in the San Fernando Valley’s Toluca Lake neighborhood in Los Angeles County for $2 million.
He bought the property in 2007 for $2.14 million.
The Mediterranean-style house, reached by flagstone walkways, has arched windows and garage doors.
Double doors open to an airy two-story foyer with a staircase in the 3,266-square-foot home, which was built in 1990 and has since been refurbished.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
Most Read Stories
The house has living, dining and family rooms, a loft, and a kitchen with an island and breakfast area. There are three bedrooms and four bathrooms. The master-bedroom suite has a stone fireplace and a wooden cathedral ceiling.
The lot includes a swimming pool, a spa and a covered patio.
Priestley, 44, has starred on the Canadian sitcom “Call Me Fitz” since 2010. He also has directed for television and the Web.
Los Angeles Times