Brian Grazer, the prolific film and television producer, has sold his Malibu Colony beach house for $17.4 million, making it the most expensive sale in the California beach community to post so far this year in the local Multiple Listing Service.
Built in 1995 and designed for entertaining, the renovated Mediterranean-style home features a deck off the living room and breakfast room.
The three-story house has 6,067 square feet of living space, which includes an art studio, a media room, an office, a gym, five bedrooms and eight bathrooms.
An indoor swimming pool is adjacent to a two-car attached garage.
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- Seahawks' toughness is not for everyone
- Ditching Dreamliners: United buys older, cheaper planes
Most Read Stories
Grazer, 62, co-founded Imagine Entertainment with Ron Howard. He won an Oscar for “A Beautiful Mind” (2001) and is a producer for the upcoming film “The Good Lie,” starring Reese Witherspoon. He has been an executive producer for TV series, including “How to Live With Your Parents,” “Friday Night Lights” and “Arrested Development.”
Public records show Grazer bought the oceanfront house in 2003 for $13.5 million.
Los Angeles Times