After a couple of years and price cuts, Goldie Hawn has sold the Malibu beach house she owned with fellow-actor Kurt Russell for $9.5 million.
Entered through a gated courtyard, the Balinese-inspired house backs up to sand dunes and the ocean. The 4,200-square-foot house, built in 1978, was redesigned and renovated in 2005. There is a screening room, an office and a detached guesthouse. The master suite features floor-to-ceiling windows and a beachfront balcony for a total of four bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms.
Hawn, 67, was a hit with television viewers in the late 1960s for her role as a regular on “Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In.” She won a supporting actress Oscar for “Cactus Flower” (1969) and was nominated for lead actress in “Private Benjamin” (1980).
The property, which has been for sale or lease frequently since 1995, was listed two years ago at a high of $14.75 million.
- Amid drought, Rattlesnake Lake reveals its roots
- Probe of 777 engine’s explosive failure pinpoints its origin
- Lloyd McClendon’s status is at the top of the new Mariners GM’s list
- US airman who thwarted French train attack stabbed in brawl
- Seattle-area teen loved football, says grieving father
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times