Wayne Brady, who hosts “Let’s Make a Deal,” has made one himself with the purchase of a condominium in the Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles for $1.75 million.
The unit features French doors opening to terraces, floor-to-ceiling windows and ocean views. There are three bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and 2,227 square feet of interior space.
Brady, 41, started hosting the new “Let’s Make a Deal” in 2009 and is once again on the comedy improv show “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” which started back up this year. He hosted and produced the Emmy-winning “The Wayne Brady Show” in the early 2000s.
The comic actor sold his Sherman Oaks home this year for $1.8 million. The Mediterranean-style house had five bedrooms and five bathrooms in 5,469 square feet.
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- Washington basketball great Christian Welp dies at 51
- Mumford & Sons, Foo Fighters, coming to big Walla Walla fest
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- UW great Christian Welp died at vacation home near Hood Canal, friend says
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times