Wayne Brady, who hosts “Let’s Make a Deal,” has made one himself with the purchase of a condominium in the Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles for $1.75 million.
The unit features French doors opening to terraces, floor-to-ceiling windows and ocean views. There are three bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and 2,227 square feet of interior space.
Brady, 41, started hosting the new “Let’s Make a Deal” in 2009 and is once again on the comedy improv show “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” which started back up this year. He hosted and produced the Emmy-winning “The Wayne Brady Show” in the early 2000s.
The comic actor sold his Sherman Oaks home this year for $1.8 million. The Mediterranean-style house had five bedrooms and five bathrooms in 5,469 square feet.
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- A six-pack of observations from Seahawks' OTAs: Justin Britt, Alex Collins, Tharold Simon and more
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times