Zac Efron, who seems to be in every other movie these days, still found time recently to pick up a home in Hollywood Hills for $3.995 million.
The former teen idol, who owns another house nearby in Hollywood Hills West, bought a two-story Zen-inspired contemporary behind gates at the end of a long driveway.
The 5,644-square-foot home, built in 1964, features panoramic city-to-ocean views, expanses of glass, an open floor plan, a wine cellar, a gym and a fountain inside the entry. Including the guesthouse there are five bedrooms and five bathrooms.
The more than three-quarter-acre lot contains a pool and spa area with a waterfall.
- Power restored after major, hour-long outage in downtown Seattle
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit
- Walkoff magic! Leonys Martin’s dramatic homer in ninth lifts Mariners
Most Read Stories
Efron, 26, became a teen heartthrob in the films “High School Musical” and “Hairspray.”
His recent work includes the current historical drama “Parkland” and last year’s “At Any Price” and “The Lucky One.” He will be in “That Awkward Moment,” baring most of his physique, and “Neighbors,” a fraternity-moves-in-next-door flick, both set for release next year.
Los Angeles Times