Courteney Cox and her ex-husband, David Arquette, have put their Beverly Hills home in the Multiple Listing Service at $19.5 million.
The pristine property, designed by modernist architect A. Quincy Jones and built in 1959, was renovated during their ownership.
The museumlike trophy home sits on nearly an acre in the Trousdale Estates area. Features include a center hall, an updated kitchen, a den/office, five bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms.
An expansive lawn abuts the circular swimming pool, which has an adjoining fountain and unobstructed city views.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Sport fishermen protesting in La Conner on Wednesday as tribal gill-net salmon fishery gets underway
Most Read Stories
Cox, 49, has starred in “Cougar Town” since 2009 and starred on “Friends” from 1994 to 2004. Actor-director-screenwriter Arquette, 42, is an executive producer on “Cougar Town.”
They bought the home in 2004 for $5.45 million.
Los Angeles Times