Courteney Cox and her ex-husband, David Arquette, have put their Beverly Hills home in the Multiple Listing Service at $19.5 million.
The pristine property, designed by modernist architect A. Quincy Jones and built in 1959, was renovated during their ownership.
The museumlike trophy home sits on nearly an acre in the Trousdale Estates area. Features include a center hall, an updated kitchen, a den/office, five bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms.
An expansive lawn abuts the circular swimming pool, which has an adjoining fountain and unobstructed city views.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite
Most Read Stories
Cox, 49, has starred in “Cougar Town” since 2009 and starred on “Friends” from 1994 to 2004. Actor-director-screenwriter Arquette, 42, is an executive producer on “Cougar Town.”
They bought the home in 2004 for $5.45 million.
Los Angeles Times