Recently terminated University of Southern California head football coach Lane Kiffin and his wife, Layla, have listed their home in Manhattan Beach, Calif., at $6.995 million.
The upscale beach city has long been popular with college and professional coaches and athletes, in part because of its proximity to Los Angeles International Airport and professional training facilities. The couple bought the house last year for $5.5 million.
The 7,308-square-foot contemporary Craftsman, built in 2002 and since updated, sits on nearly half an acre at the end of a cul-de-sac.
The grounds include a saltwater swimming pool and spa, a fire pit, a guesthouse, an outdoor kitchen, a dog run and mature trees.
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- 32 families face eviction with sale of Kirkland mobile-home park
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
Most Read Stories
Among interior features are vaulted ceilings, a stone fireplace, six bedrooms and seven bathrooms. The three-car garage opens to a gated driveway.
Kiffin, 38, was head coach of the USC Trojans from 2010 until September.
Los Angeles Times