Recently terminated University of Southern California head football coach Lane Kiffin and his wife, Layla, have listed their home in Manhattan Beach, Calif., at $6.995 million.
The upscale beach city has long been popular with college and professional coaches and athletes, in part because of its proximity to Los Angeles International Airport and professional training facilities. The couple bought the house last year for $5.5 million.
The 7,308-square-foot contemporary Craftsman, built in 2002 and since updated, sits on nearly half an acre at the end of a cul-de-sac.
The grounds include a saltwater swimming pool and spa, a fire pit, a guesthouse, an outdoor kitchen, a dog run and mature trees.
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Mariners trade Mark Lowe to the Blue Jays for three minor leaguers
- Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner on contract talks: 'Now. That's my deadline'
Most Read Stories
Among interior features are vaulted ceilings, a stone fireplace, six bedrooms and seven bathrooms. The three-car garage opens to a gated driveway.
Kiffin, 38, was head coach of the USC Trojans from 2010 until September.
Los Angeles Times