Recently terminated University of Southern California head football coach Lane Kiffin and his wife, Layla, have listed their home in Manhattan Beach, Calif., at $6.995 million.
The upscale beach city has long been popular with college and professional coaches and athletes, in part because of its proximity to Los Angeles International Airport and professional training facilities. The couple bought the house last year for $5.5 million.
The 7,308-square-foot contemporary Craftsman, built in 2002 and since updated, sits on nearly half an acre at the end of a cul-de-sac.
The grounds include a saltwater swimming pool and spa, a fire pit, a guesthouse, an outdoor kitchen, a dog run and mature trees.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Shopping video undoes woman's case against SPD
- Deputies shoot 17-year-old after car chase in SeaTac
- Old Lusty Lady strip club to get new look as boutique hotel
Most Read Stories
Among interior features are vaulted ceilings, a stone fireplace, six bedrooms and seven bathrooms. The three-car garage opens to a gated driveway.
Kiffin, 38, was head coach of the USC Trojans from 2010 until September.
Los Angeles Times