Country musician Brad Paisley and his wife, actress Kimberly Williams-Paisley, have sold a home in Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles for $2.5 million.
The restored house, with more 1920s character than country vibe, features a two-story living room with a fireplace, beamed ceilings and stained-glass windows.
The 3,394-square-foot home has four bedrooms and three bathrooms. There is a detached garage with a bonus room, a lawn and citrus trees.
Singer-songwriter Paisley, 40, spent this summer on his “Beat This Summer” tour playing paisley-patterned guitars. Williams-Paisley, 41, is a regular on the TV series “Nashville.”
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner on contract talks: 'Now. That's my deadline'
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times