Country musician Brad Paisley and his wife, actress Kimberly Williams-Paisley, have sold a home in Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles for $2.5 million.
The restored house, with more 1920s character than country vibe, features a two-story living room with a fireplace, beamed ceilings and stained-glass windows.
The 3,394-square-foot home has four bedrooms and three bathrooms. There is a detached garage with a bonus room, a lawn and citrus trees.
Singer-songwriter Paisley, 40, spent this summer on his “Beat This Summer” tour playing paisley-patterned guitars. Williams-Paisley, 41, is a regular on the TV series “Nashville.”
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, have sit-ins in Seattle
- Game thread: Huskies dominate Cougars in Apple Cup
- For UW, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- Swarming defense, Myles Gaskin helps UW rout WSU in Apple Cup
- Teardown town: 1,500 small houses replaced by giants since 2012
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times