Country musician Brad Paisley and his wife, actress Kimberly Williams-Paisley, have sold a home in Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles for $2.5 million.
The restored house, with more 1920s character than country vibe, features a two-story living room with a fireplace, beamed ceilings and stained-glass windows.
The 3,394-square-foot home has four bedrooms and three bathrooms. There is a detached garage with a bonus room, a lawn and citrus trees.
Singer-songwriter Paisley, 40, spent this summer on his “Beat This Summer” tour playing paisley-patterned guitars. Williams-Paisley, 41, is a regular on the TV series “Nashville.”
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Former Skyline High QB Jake Heaps signs with Seahawks
- High court rejects franchises’ challenge to Seattle’s $15 wage law
- Sinkhole forms above Sound Transit light-rail tunnel in Roosevelt area
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times