Country musician Brad Paisley and his wife, actress Kimberly Williams-Paisley, have sold a home in Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles for $2.5 million.
The restored house, with more 1920s character than country vibe, features a two-story living room with a fireplace, beamed ceilings and stained-glass windows.
The 3,394-square-foot home has four bedrooms and three bathrooms. There is a detached garage with a bonus room, a lawn and citrus trees.
Singer-songwriter Paisley, 40, spent this summer on his “Beat This Summer” tour playing paisley-patterned guitars. Williams-Paisley, 41, is a regular on the TV series “Nashville.”
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- Panthers' Cam Newton and Seahawks' Russell Wilson handled Super Bowl losses very differently
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- $3.7 million in 3 months: I-405 tolls rake in more than 3 times expected income
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times