Country musician Brad Paisley and his wife, actress Kimberly Williams-Paisley, have sold a home in Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles for $2.5 million.
The restored house, with more 1920s character than country vibe, features a two-story living room with a fireplace, beamed ceilings and stained-glass windows.
The 3,394-square-foot home has four bedrooms and three bathrooms. There is a detached garage with a bonus room, a lawn and citrus trees.
Singer-songwriter Paisley, 40, spent this summer on his “Beat This Summer” tour playing paisley-patterned guitars. Williams-Paisley, 41, is a regular on the TV series “Nashville.”
- One killed, four injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse Monday
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Seahawks mailbag: Russell Okung's future, Cliff Avril's role
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times