Perhaps coach Adam Levine of “The Voice” got tired of being “the landlord.” At any rate, the Maroon 5 frontman has sold his Hollywood Hills home for $3.6 million in an off-market deal.
The remodeled midcentury modern-style home sits on a half-acre lot with a separate guest unit. Features include two interior fireplaces, a home theater, an exercise room, a security system, four bedrooms and four bathrooms. Walls of glass open to an outdoor fireplace, swimming pool and spa.
Levine, 34, is the lead singer and guitarist for the Grammy-winning pop-rock band Maroon 5. The singer-songwriter became a coach on “The Voice” two years ago.
He bought the property in 2005 for $3.2 million and had been leasing it out at $10,000 a month. Last fall, the Real Estalker blog reported that the musician was floating the Hollywood Hills home for sale as a pocket listing in the high $3-million range.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times