Perhaps coach Adam Levine of “The Voice” got tired of being “the landlord.” At any rate, the Maroon 5 frontman has sold his Hollywood Hills home for $3.6 million in an off-market deal.
The remodeled midcentury modern-style home sits on a half-acre lot with a separate guest unit. Features include two interior fireplaces, a home theater, an exercise room, a security system, four bedrooms and four bathrooms. Walls of glass open to an outdoor fireplace, swimming pool and spa.
Levine, 34, is the lead singer and guitarist for the Grammy-winning pop-rock band Maroon 5. The singer-songwriter became a coach on “The Voice” two years ago.
He bought the property in 2005 for $3.2 million and had been leasing it out at $10,000 a month. Last fall, the Real Estalker blog reported that the musician was floating the Hollywood Hills home for sale as a pocket listing in the high $3-million range.
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- Panthers' Cam Newton and Seahawks' Russell Wilson handled Super Bowl losses very differently
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- $3.7 million in 3 months: I-405 tolls rake in more than 3 times expected income
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times