Talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres and her spouse, actress Portia De Rossi, have stirred up a whirlwind of real-estate activity this year.
DeGeneres and De Rossi snapped up a $26.5 million estate in Santa Barbara County, Calif., this year and are selling their ranch in Thousand Oaks, Calif.
Now they have let a pied-à-terre in Beverly Hills go for $843,900. The 1,683-square-foot corner penthouse, which was listed at $899,000, features living room and dining-room areas, an eat-in kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
DeGeneres, 55, and De Rossi, 40, bought the property in 2010 for $835,000, public records show.
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- A six-pack of observations from Seahawks' OTAs: Justin Britt, Alex Collins, Tharold Simon and more