Talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres and her spouse, actress Portia De Rossi, have stirred up a whirlwind of real-estate activity this year.
DeGeneres and De Rossi snapped up a $26.5 million estate in Santa Barbara County, Calif., this year and are selling their ranch in Thousand Oaks, Calif.
Now they have let a pied-à-terre in Beverly Hills go for $843,900. The 1,683-square-foot corner penthouse, which was listed at $899,000, features living room and dining-room areas, an eat-in kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
DeGeneres, 55, and De Rossi, 40, bought the property in 2010 for $835,000, public records show.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- WWU police arrest 19-year-old student in racist-threats case