Talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres and her spouse, actress Portia De Rossi, have stirred up a whirlwind of real-estate activity this year.
DeGeneres and De Rossi snapped up a $26.5 million estate in Santa Barbara County, Calif., this year and are selling their ranch in Thousand Oaks, Calif.
Now they have let a pied-à-terre in Beverly Hills go for $843,900. The 1,683-square-foot corner penthouse, which was listed at $899,000, features living room and dining-room areas, an eat-in kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
DeGeneres, 55, and De Rossi, 40, bought the property in 2010 for $835,000, public records show.
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed by Washington for hefty alcohol bills
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Why did the Mariners’ season go terribly wrong?