Talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres and her spouse, actress Portia De Rossi, have stirred up a whirlwind of real-estate activity this year.
DeGeneres and De Rossi snapped up a $26.5 million estate in Santa Barbara County, Calif., this year and are selling their ranch in Thousand Oaks, Calif.
Now they have let a pied-à-terre in Beverly Hills go for $843,900. The 1,683-square-foot corner penthouse, which was listed at $899,000, features living room and dining-room areas, an eat-in kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
DeGeneres, 55, and De Rossi, 40, bought the property in 2010 for $835,000, public records show.
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down