A house that was built on laughter is for sale in Palm Springs, Calif., for $50 million.
The house once owned by Bob Hope is listed by Ann Eysenring of Partners Trust in Beverly Hills, Calif., along with Patrick Jordan and Stewart Smith of Windermere Real Estate in Palm Springs.
Hope, a comedian, actor, singer and dancer died in 2003 at age 100.
The 23,000-square-foot Hope Residence, designed by John Lautner, overlooks the Coachella Valley with views of Banning Pass and San Jacinto.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- Newcomers arriving in record numbers, but from where?
- Toppled fish truck makes a stinker of a commute Tuesday night
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- Amazon devouring quarter of Seattle's best office space
Most Read Stories
The house was featured in a recent story in The New York Times.