Mark Wahlberg has sold his home in the Beverly Crest area of Los Angeles for $12.995 million — $1 million less than the actor-producer was asking when he listed it two years ago.
The contemporary Mediterranean estate, built in 1985, has been updated throughout its 11,500 square feet of living space. In addition to the five-bedroom, eight-bathroom main house, the property features a guesthouse and a detached gym with a boxing ring where the actor trained for his starring role in “The Fighter” in 2010.
The 1.75 acres include a swimming pool with a grotto and waterfalls, a putting green and a sports court. The property, marketed in 2008 at a high of $15.9 million, was purchased in 2001 for $4.95 million.
Los Angeles Times
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Impressions from day 3 of Seahawks training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him