Mark Wahlberg has sold his home in the Beverly Crest area of Los Angeles for $12.995 million — $1 million less than the actor-producer was asking when he listed it two years ago.
The contemporary Mediterranean estate, built in 1985, has been updated throughout its 11,500 square feet of living space. In addition to the five-bedroom, eight-bathroom main house, the property features a guesthouse and a detached gym with a boxing ring where the actor trained for his starring role in “The Fighter” in 2010.
The 1.75 acres include a swimming pool with a grotto and waterfalls, a putting green and a sports court. The property, marketed in 2008 at a high of $15.9 million, was purchased in 2001 for $4.95 million.
Los Angeles Times
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- 2015 Apple Cup might be the start of something big for UW Huskies, WSU Cougars