Whether you’re camping or hanging out in your own backyard, you can relax in the Kijaro All-in-One Hammock.
The hammock assembles in three easy steps. And if you want to shield yourself from the sun, simply attach the 180-degree rotating canopy. You can adjust the shade while lying in the hammock.
The hammock comes with a small insulated cooler, two mesh cup holders, and a holder for your favorite magazines and cellphone. It also has a stand and a detachable pillow, and it’s available in Ireland green, Maldives blue, “Cayman Blue Iguana” (a blue-green) or Victoria Desert orange. The hammock has a weight capacity of 250 pounds.
— St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite