Actress Halle Berry is trying to sell her Hollywood Hills West house. The home’s motor court was the site of a Thanksgiving Day altercation between her former boyfriend, model Gabriel Aubry, and her fiancé, actor Olivier Martinez, that landed both men in the hospital.
The five-bedroom house has 5,900 square feet of living space and sits on more than half an acre with a 1,400-square-foot guesthouse, a swimming pool and spa.
Berry bought the home in 2005 from former “Malcolm in the Middle” star Frankie Muniz for $5.995 million. She and Aubry had been involved in a custody battle over their daughter.
Berry, 46, has starred in the “X-Men” movies and “Die Another Day” (2002). She won an Oscar for best actress for “Monster’s Ball” (2001). The former model and Martinez starred this year in the film “Dark Tide.” Berry also starred with Tom Hanks this year in “Cloud Atlas.”
- Rolled semi spills 14 million bees on I-5 near Lynnwood
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Shawn Kemp to co-host party celebrating Thunder missing playoffs
- Rolled semi spills load of bees at I-5 and I-405 interchange
Most Read Stories
— Los Angeles Times