Emily Blunt has been quite busy — she’ll be tearing up the big screen this year — but apparently she still had time to go house shopping.
She and her husband, actor John Krasinski, have spent $2.575 million for a home in the Hollywood Hills West neighborhood of Los Angeles.
Built in 1965, the house sits on more than a third of an acre. It features a courtyard entry, stone patios, a lanai, and a swimming pool and spa.
Within the 3,483 square feet of living space, there is a media/family room, an office, four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft
- Mexican agents hunting fugitives in Arlington slayings: ‘It’s only going to be a few days’
Most Read Stories
Blunt, 31, will star in the upcoming films “Edge of Tomorrow” with Tom Cruise and “Into the Woods” with Johnny Depp. She starred in the 2012 films “Arthur Newman,” “Looper” and “The Five-Year Engagement.”
The couple own other property, including a getaway home on five bucolic acres in Ojai, Calif.
Los Angeles Times