Emily Blunt has been quite busy — she’ll be tearing up the big screen this year — but apparently she still had time to go house shopping.
She and her husband, actor John Krasinski, have spent $2.575 million for a home in the Hollywood Hills West neighborhood of Los Angeles.
Built in 1965, the house sits on more than a third of an acre. It features a courtyard entry, stone patios, a lanai, and a swimming pool and spa.
Within the 3,483 square feet of living space, there is a media/family room, an office, four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
Blunt, 31, will star in the upcoming films “Edge of Tomorrow” with Tom Cruise and “Into the Woods” with Johnny Depp. She starred in the 2012 films “Arthur Newman,” “Looper” and “The Five-Year Engagement.”
The couple own other property, including a getaway home on five bucolic acres in Ojai, Calif.
Los Angeles Times