Emily Blunt has been quite busy — she’ll be tearing up the big screen this year — but apparently she still had time to go house shopping.
She and her husband, actor John Krasinski, have spent $2.575 million for a home in the Hollywood Hills West neighborhood of Los Angeles.
Built in 1965, the house sits on more than a third of an acre. It features a courtyard entry, stone patios, a lanai, and a swimming pool and spa.
Within the 3,483 square feet of living space, there is a media/family room, an office, four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- US airman who thwarted French train attack stabbed in brawl
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery
Most Read Stories
Blunt, 31, will star in the upcoming films “Edge of Tomorrow” with Tom Cruise and “Into the Woods” with Johnny Depp. She starred in the 2012 films “Arthur Newman,” “Looper” and “The Five-Year Engagement.”
The couple own other property, including a getaway home on five bucolic acres in Ojai, Calif.
Los Angeles Times