Emily Blunt has been quite busy — she’ll be tearing up the big screen this year — but apparently she still had time to go house shopping.
She and her husband, actor John Krasinski, have spent $2.575 million for a home in the Hollywood Hills West neighborhood of Los Angeles.
Built in 1965, the house sits on more than a third of an acre. It features a courtyard entry, stone patios, a lanai, and a swimming pool and spa.
Within the 3,483 square feet of living space, there is a media/family room, an office, four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's
Most Read Stories
Blunt, 31, will star in the upcoming films “Edge of Tomorrow” with Tom Cruise and “Into the Woods” with Johnny Depp. She starred in the 2012 films “Arthur Newman,” “Looper” and “The Five-Year Engagement.”
The couple own other property, including a getaway home on five bucolic acres in Ojai, Calif.
Los Angeles Times