Oracle head Larry Ellison is buying yet another house along Malibu’s Carbon Beach. This will be his 10th residential purchase along the coveted stretch of sand, called Billionaires’ Beach for its wealthy homeowners.
The seller is film and TV producer Jerry Bruckheimer.
The beachfront house, which was not listed for sale, has 70 feet of ocean frontage, three bedrooms, three bathrooms and 2,239 square feet of living space, public records show. The assessed value is more than $3.65 million.
Ellison already owns the houses on either side of Bruckheimer’s home. Nearby neighbors include entertainment mogul David Geffen and former Dodgers Chief Executive Jamie McCourt.
- Rolled semi spills 14 million bees on I-5 near Lynnwood
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Shawn Kemp to co-host party celebrating Thunder missing playoffs
- Rolled semi spills load of bees at I-5 and I-405 interchange
Most Read Stories
In addition to the Carbon Beach houses, Ellison owns commercial property along the sand that includes the Nobu Malibu restaurant as well as other Malibu properties.
Ellison, 68, is ranked the third-wealthiest person in the U.S. by Forbes, with a net worth of $41 billion. Known as a real-estate trophy hunter, he made an estimated $500 million deal this year to buy 98 percent of the Hawaiian island of Lanai.
— Los Angeles Times