Dr. Dre has put his Hollywood Hills West home on the market at $35 million.
He’s selling because he recently dropped $40 million on the 4-acre Brentwood estate of supermodel and actress Gisele Bündchen and her husband, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.
The Grammy-winning rapper and record producer closed on that compound two days after Apple officially announced it had acquired Beats, the company he co-founded with Interscope Geffen A&M Chairman Jimmy Iovine, for $3 billion.
The contemporary estate he just listed has 9,696 square feet of living space and includes a library/media room, a den, a wine cellar, six bedrooms and nine bathrooms.
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- Seahawks sign CFL receiver Jeff Fuller and running back Cameron Marshall
- Nigerian suicide bomber gets cold feet, refuses to kill
Most Read Stories
There’s a guesthouse and a swimming pool on the three-quarter-acre lot, which has 300-degree views of the city, mountains and ocean.
Dr. Dre, 49, bought the property in 2011 for $15.4 million.
— Los Angeles Times