Chelsea Clinton and her husband, Marc Mezvinsky, have signed a contract to buy a four-bedroom condominium near Manhattan’s Madison Square Park that was listed at $10.5 million.
The 5,000-square-foot apartment takes up the fourth floor of the Whitman on East 26th Street.
The Whitman, built in 1924, is a brick building. Every apartment has direct park views, wide-plank oak floors, Italian marble-slab bathrooms, a private elevator landing and refrigerated-storage rooms. A full-time doorman serves the four residences.
The property’s 6,540-square-foot duplex penthouse is listed for $22.5 million.
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- 2015 Apple Cup might be the start of something big for UW Huskies, WSU Cougars
Most Read Stories
Clinton, 33, the daughter of former President Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, is a special correspondent for NBC television network. Mezvinsky is a co-founder of Eaglevale Partners, a New York-based hedge fund.
— Bloomberg News