Chelsea Clinton and her husband, Marc Mezvinsky, have signed a contract to buy a four-bedroom condominium near Manhattan’s Madison Square Park that was listed at $10.5 million.
The 5,000-square-foot apartment takes up the fourth floor of the Whitman on East 26th Street.
The Whitman, built in 1924, is a brick building. Every apartment has direct park views, wide-plank oak floors, Italian marble-slab bathrooms, a private elevator landing and refrigerated-storage rooms. A full-time doorman serves the four residences.
The property’s 6,540-square-foot duplex penthouse is listed for $22.5 million.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Former Skyline High QB Jake Heaps signs with Seahawks
- Sinkhole forms above Sound Transit light-rail tunnel in Roosevelt area
- High court rejects franchises’ challenge to Seattle’s $15 wage law
Most Read Stories
Clinton, 33, the daughter of former President Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, is a special correspondent for NBC television network. Mezvinsky is a co-founder of Eaglevale Partners, a New York-based hedge fund.
— Bloomberg News