Chelsea Clinton and her husband, Marc Mezvinsky, have signed a contract to buy a four-bedroom condominium near Manhattan’s Madison Square Park that was listed at $10.5 million.
The 5,000-square-foot apartment takes up the fourth floor of the Whitman on East 26th Street.
The Whitman, built in 1924, is a brick building. Every apartment has direct park views, wide-plank oak floors, Italian marble-slab bathrooms, a private elevator landing and refrigerated-storage rooms. A full-time doorman serves the four residences.
The property’s 6,540-square-foot duplex penthouse is listed for $22.5 million.
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
- TCU QB Trevone Boykin among Seahawks' undrafted free agent signings
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied
- Oregon QB Vernon Adams to attend Seahawks rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis
- Live updates from May Day 2016 in Seattle
Most Read Stories
Clinton, 33, the daughter of former President Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, is a special correspondent for NBC television network. Mezvinsky is a co-founder of Eaglevale Partners, a New York-based hedge fund.
— Bloomberg News