LOS ANGELES — Actor Bruce Willis has entered the fray in the Westside’s action-packed housing market, listing his Beverly Hills mansion at $22 million.
The walled and gated estate includes a 1928 Spanish-style house with a porte-cochere, a swimming pool surrounded by a wide wooden deck and a tennis court on the acre of landscaped grounds.
There are beamed ceilings, glass doors, a screening room, several fireplaces, an inner courtyard with a fountain, 11 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms and 10,379 square feet of living space.
Willis, 58, is known for the “Die Hard” film series. His scores of credits include starring roles in “Pulp Fiction” (1994), “The Fifth Element” (1997) and “The Sixth Sense” (1999). “Red 2,” in which he stars, is due out in July.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
Most Read Stories
He bought the property in 2004 for $9 million.
Los Angeles Times