LOS ANGELES — Actor Bruce Willis has entered the fray in the Westside’s action-packed housing market, listing his Beverly Hills mansion at $22 million.
The walled and gated estate includes a 1928 Spanish-style house with a porte-cochere, a swimming pool surrounded by a wide wooden deck and a tennis court on the acre of landscaped grounds.
There are beamed ceilings, glass doors, a screening room, several fireplaces, an inner courtyard with a fountain, 11 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms and 10,379 square feet of living space.
Willis, 58, is known for the “Die Hard” film series. His scores of credits include starring roles in “Pulp Fiction” (1994), “The Fifth Element” (1997) and “The Sixth Sense” (1999). “Red 2,” in which he stars, is due out in July.
- Power restored after major, hour-long outage in downtown Seattle
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit
- Walkoff magic! Leonys Martin’s dramatic homer in ninth lifts Mariners
Most Read Stories
He bought the property in 2004 for $9 million.
Los Angeles Times