LOS ANGELES — Actor Bruce Willis has entered the fray in the Westside’s action-packed housing market, listing his Beverly Hills mansion at $22 million.
The walled and gated estate includes a 1928 Spanish-style house with a porte-cochere, a swimming pool surrounded by a wide wooden deck and a tennis court on the acre of landscaped grounds.
There are beamed ceilings, glass doors, a screening room, several fireplaces, an inner courtyard with a fountain, 11 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms and 10,379 square feet of living space.
Willis, 58, is known for the “Die Hard” film series. His scores of credits include starring roles in “Pulp Fiction” (1994), “The Fifth Element” (1997) and “The Sixth Sense” (1999). “Red 2,” in which he stars, is due out in July.
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- Panthers' Cam Newton and Seahawks' Russell Wilson handled Super Bowl losses very differently
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
Most Read Stories
He bought the property in 2004 for $9 million.
Los Angeles Times