“South Pacific” leading lady Mitzi Gaynor washed that house right out of her hair, so to speak, selling her longtime home in Beverly Hills, Calif., for $4.9 million.
The Spanish villa, built in 1929, features beamed ceilings, leaded-glass skylights, inlaid wood flooring, floor-to-ceiling windows and French doors.
A balcony off the master suite overlooks the swimming pool and yard of nearly a third of an acre.
Including the maid’s room, there are five bedrooms and six bathrooms in 4,167 square feet of living space.
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- Examining if the Seahawks would be a good fit for Matt Forte
- Woman’s throat cut in South Lake Union assault; man arrested
- Manhole cover crashes into SUV's windshield, killing driver
- How opera, QVC and his ‘Dirty Jobs’ gig prepared Mike Rowe for the Seattle stage
Most Read Stories
A singer and a dancer, Gaynor was a leading lady in numerous Broadway musicals. She hosted several TV specials in the 1960s and ’70s and continues to perform at benefits.
Los Angeles Times