“South Pacific” leading lady Mitzi Gaynor washed that house right out of her hair, so to speak, selling her longtime home in Beverly Hills, Calif., for $4.9 million.
The Spanish villa, built in 1929, features beamed ceilings, leaded-glass skylights, inlaid wood flooring, floor-to-ceiling windows and French doors.
A balcony off the master suite overlooks the swimming pool and yard of nearly a third of an acre.
Including the maid’s room, there are five bedrooms and six bathrooms in 4,167 square feet of living space.
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Reed brother led detectives to bodies believed to be Arlington couple
- Your vote counts so little in today’s primary election, John Oliver joked about it on ‘Last Week Tonight’
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
Most Read Stories
A singer and a dancer, Gaynor was a leading lady in numerous Broadway musicals. She hosted several TV specials in the 1960s and ’70s and continues to perform at benefits.
Los Angeles Times