“South Pacific” leading lady Mitzi Gaynor washed that house right out of her hair, so to speak, selling her longtime home in Beverly Hills, Calif., for $4.9 million.
The Spanish villa, built in 1929, features beamed ceilings, leaded-glass skylights, inlaid wood flooring, floor-to-ceiling windows and French doors.
A balcony off the master suite overlooks the swimming pool and yard of nearly a third of an acre.
Including the maid’s room, there are five bedrooms and six bathrooms in 4,167 square feet of living space.
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied
- TCU QB Trevone Boykin among Seahawks' undrafted free agent signings
- Oregon QB Vernon Adams to attend Seahawks rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis
- Bellevue High principal leaves school amid scrutiny of football program
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
Most Read Stories
A singer and a dancer, Gaynor was a leading lady in numerous Broadway musicals. She hosted several TV specials in the 1960s and ’70s and continues to perform at benefits.
Los Angeles Times