Actress Katherine Heigl is selling her house in Los Feliz, Calif.
Priced at $2.659 million, the Southern Colonial-style two-story features French doors, high ceilings and verandas. There are two fireplaces, four bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and nearly 3,700 square feet of living space. The grounds include mature landscaping, a swimming pool and a spa.
Heigl, 34, was a regular on “Grey’s Anatomy” (2005-10). Her film work includes this year’s “One for the Money,” “Life as We Know It” (2010) and “The Ugly Truth” (2009). She will star next year in “The Big Wedding.” The animal activist has launched a line of pet products whose proceeds will help support spay and neutering programs.
She paid $2.55 million for the property in 2007, according to public records, the same year she married country singer Josh Kelley.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- Former Skyline High QB Jake Heaps signs with Seahawks
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Sinkhole forms above Sound Transit light-rail tunnel in Roosevelt area
- Breaking down the Seahawks' reported undrafted free agents