Actress Katherine Heigl is selling her house in Los Feliz, Calif.
Priced at $2.659 million, the Southern Colonial-style two-story features French doors, high ceilings and verandas. There are two fireplaces, four bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and nearly 3,700 square feet of living space. The grounds include mature landscaping, a swimming pool and a spa.
Heigl, 34, was a regular on “Grey’s Anatomy” (2005-10). Her film work includes this year’s “One for the Money,” “Life as We Know It” (2010) and “The Ugly Truth” (2009). She will star next year in “The Big Wedding.” The animal activist has launched a line of pet products whose proceeds will help support spay and neutering programs.
She paid $2.55 million for the property in 2007, according to public records, the same year she married country singer Josh Kelley.
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Washington officer shoots men accused of earlier beer theft
- Paul Allen's First & Goal signs letter expressing concerns over Sodo arena
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing big city
- West Seattle couple leaves all their assets -- $847,215 -- to Uncle Sam