Actress Katherine Heigl is selling her house in Los Feliz, Calif.
Priced at $2.659 million, the Southern Colonial-style two-story features French doors, high ceilings and verandas. There are two fireplaces, four bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and nearly 3,700 square feet of living space. The grounds include mature landscaping, a swimming pool and a spa.
Heigl, 34, was a regular on “Grey’s Anatomy” (2005-10). Her film work includes this year’s “One for the Money,” “Life as We Know It” (2010) and “The Ugly Truth” (2009). She will star next year in “The Big Wedding.” The animal activist has launched a line of pet products whose proceeds will help support spay and neutering programs.
She paid $2.55 million for the property in 2007, according to public records, the same year she married country singer Josh Kelley.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?