LOS ANGELES — Academy Award-winning actress Jodie Foster has listed a home in Hollywood Hills West for $6.399 million.
The Spanish-style house, built in 1935, features a step-down living room with a cathedral ceiling, a screening room, a study, a courtyard swimming pool, five bedrooms, six bathrooms and 6,060 square feet of living space.
Foster, 50, gained recognition for her starring role in “Taxi Driver” (1978) at age 13. She won Oscars for “The Accused” (1989) and “The Silence of the Lambs” (1991). Foster starred in “Contact” (1997) and, more recently, the 2011 films “Carnage” and “The Beaver,” which she also directed.
She will star with Matt Damon in the sci-fi drama “Elysium,” due out in August.
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Band's frontman: No Super Bowl halftime show for Metallica
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Seahawks’ Coleman going 60, didn’t brake before crash, police say
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times