LOS ANGELES — Academy Award-winning actress Jodie Foster has listed a home in Hollywood Hills West for $6.399 million.
The Spanish-style house, built in 1935, features a step-down living room with a cathedral ceiling, a screening room, a study, a courtyard swimming pool, five bedrooms, six bathrooms and 6,060 square feet of living space.
Foster, 50, gained recognition for her starring role in “Taxi Driver” (1978) at age 13. She won Oscars for “The Accused” (1989) and “The Silence of the Lambs” (1991). Foster starred in “Contact” (1997) and, more recently, the 2011 films “Carnage” and “The Beaver,” which she also directed.
She will star with Matt Damon in the sci-fi drama “Elysium,” due out in August.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times