LOS ANGELES — Academy Award-winning actress Jodie Foster has listed a home in Hollywood Hills West for $6.399 million.
The Spanish-style house, built in 1935, features a step-down living room with a cathedral ceiling, a screening room, a study, a courtyard swimming pool, five bedrooms, six bathrooms and 6,060 square feet of living space.
Foster, 50, gained recognition for her starring role in “Taxi Driver” (1978) at age 13. She won Oscars for “The Accused” (1989) and “The Silence of the Lambs” (1991). Foster starred in “Contact” (1997) and, more recently, the 2011 films “Carnage” and “The Beaver,” which she also directed.
She will star with Matt Damon in the sci-fi drama “Elysium,” due out in August.
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- 2 young boys suffer 'significant' injuries in explosion in Enumclaw
- FBI, police investigating Seattle officer in violent 2010 incident
- B-boys to Balkan, the Northwest Folklife Festival is under way
- Jon Ryan going for title of NFL's most 'Ninja'-like punter
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times