LOS ANGELES — Academy Award-winning actress Jodie Foster has listed a home in Hollywood Hills West for $6.399 million.
The Spanish-style house, built in 1935, features a step-down living room with a cathedral ceiling, a screening room, a study, a courtyard swimming pool, five bedrooms, six bathrooms and 6,060 square feet of living space.
Foster, 50, gained recognition for her starring role in “Taxi Driver” (1978) at age 13. She won Oscars for “The Accused” (1989) and “The Silence of the Lambs” (1991). Foster starred in “Contact” (1997) and, more recently, the 2011 films “Carnage” and “The Beaver,” which she also directed.
She will star with Matt Damon in the sci-fi drama “Elysium,” due out in August.
- WWU cancels classes after racial threats on social media
- Luke Falk likely has concussion but doing ‘real well’
- Seahawks bringing back RB Bryce Brown, adding depth with Marshawn Lynch's situation uncertain
- What national media are saying about Thomas Rawls, Seattle’s playoff hopes
- Seahawks’ Cary Williams makes no excuses after being benched
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times