LOS ANGELES — Academy Award-winning actress Jodie Foster has listed a home in Hollywood Hills West for $6.399 million.
The Spanish-style house, built in 1935, features a step-down living room with a cathedral ceiling, a screening room, a study, a courtyard swimming pool, five bedrooms, six bathrooms and 6,060 square feet of living space.
Foster, 50, gained recognition for her starring role in “Taxi Driver” (1978) at age 13. She won Oscars for “The Accused” (1989) and “The Silence of the Lambs” (1991). Foster starred in “Contact” (1997) and, more recently, the 2011 films “Carnage” and “The Beaver,” which she also directed.
She will star with Matt Damon in the sci-fi drama “Elysium,” due out in August.
- Evergreen senior’s death, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times