Actress Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, who stars in “The Big Bang Theory,” has sold her home in Sherman Oaks, Calif., for $2.6 million.
The Tuscan-inspired house was built a decade ago. Designed for indoor-outdoor living and entertaining, it features an outdoor living room and fireplace, an outdoor kitchen with eating bar, a swimming pool and a spa.
The 5,233 square feet of living space includes a family room, five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The dressing room has extensive shoe racks, a shampoo/hair station with a salon bowl and two balconies.
Cuoco-Sweeting, 28, sold the home because she recently bought the Tarzana, Calif., home of former NBA player Lamar Odom and television personality Khloe Kardashian for $5.5 million.
- Live updates from May Day in Seattle: Anti-capitalist protesters clash with police
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Visitors trash Washington island, so officials shut it down for good
- Breaking down the Seahawks' reported undrafted free agents
Most Read Stories
Cuoco-Sweeting starred earlier this year in the comic film “Authors Anonymous” and will be in “The Wedding Ringer” next year.
Los Angeles Times