Actor and writer Tyler Perry has sold his tricked-out home in the celebrity-studded Bird Streets area of Hollywood Hills West for $11.25 million, public records show.
The 9,725-square-foot contemporary features a glass-floor catwalk that serves as the ceiling of the wine cellar, a window in the billiards room that looks into the water of the swimming pool, a nightclub/lounge with a disco ball, a gym, four fireplaces, four bedrooms, six bathrooms and a sauna. The site has expansive city and mountain views.
Perry, 43, paid $9.6 million for the property in 2006.
– Los Angeles Times
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Cleared after stabbing, former UW student wants his life back
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Band's frontman: No Super Bowl halftime show for Metallica