Actor and writer Tyler Perry has sold his tricked-out home in the celebrity-studded Bird Streets area of Hollywood Hills West for $11.25 million, public records show.
The 9,725-square-foot contemporary features a glass-floor catwalk that serves as the ceiling of the wine cellar, a window in the billiards room that looks into the water of the swimming pool, a nightclub/lounge with a disco ball, a gym, four fireplaces, four bedrooms, six bathrooms and a sauna. The site has expansive city and mountain views.
Perry, 43, paid $9.6 million for the property in 2006.
– Los Angeles Times
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's