Actor and writer Tyler Perry has sold his tricked-out home in the celebrity-studded Bird Streets area of Hollywood Hills West for $11.25 million, public records show.
The 9,725-square-foot contemporary features a glass-floor catwalk that serves as the ceiling of the wine cellar, a window in the billiards room that looks into the water of the swimming pool, a nightclub/lounge with a disco ball, a gym, four fireplaces, four bedrooms, six bathrooms and a sauna. The site has expansive city and mountain views.
Perry, 43, paid $9.6 million for the property in 2006.
– Los Angeles Times
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- Seattle's best restaurants? Classics revisited
- Couple missing 2 weeks in California drank rain, ate oranges
- Five Seahawks players to watch during OTAs