Josh Hutcherson of “The Hunger Games” films has bought a house in Los Angeles’ Studio City neighborhood for $1.25 million.
The traditional-style house, built in 1935, was remodeled several years ago. Features include a vaulted beam ceiling in the living room and a fireplace in the dining room.
The house has three bedrooms, two baths and 1,506 square feet of living space. The terraced yard includes a swimming pool and a brick patio.
Hutcherson, 21, owns other property in the Los Angeles area. Two years ago, he spent $2.5 million on a Hollywood Hills West house that has been owned by talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres and the late actor Heath Ledger.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Paul Allen ends KEXP’s yearslong fundraising drive with $500,000 donation
- A six-pack of observations from Seahawks' OTAs: Justin Britt, Alex Collins, Tharold Simon and more
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times