Leonardo DiCaprio has sold his beach house compound in Malibu, Calif., for $17.35 million.
The leading man — who recently won a Gold Globe award for this work in “The Wolf of Wall Street” — had leased out the oceanfront Cape Cod-inspired property in the summer of 2012 at $150,000 a month. Then about a year ago, he put it up for sale at $23 million.
The compound contains three recently remodeled homes on less than half an acre. There are a total of seven bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms in an undisclosed number of square feet.
Outdoor features include a beach-facing deck with a transparent guardrail, a spa, a fire pit, gardens and lawn.
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
- Central District’s shrinking black community wonders what’s next
- All’s still not smooth for Uber after its bumpy ride to Sea-Tac Airport
Most Read Stories
DiCaprio, 39, starred in “The Great Gatsby” (2013), “Titanic” (1997), “Inception” (2010) and “J. Edgar” (2011).
The property changed hands in 2002 for $6 million, public records show.
Los Angeles Times