Leonardo DiCaprio has sold his beach house compound in Malibu, Calif., for $17.35 million.
The leading man — who recently won a Gold Globe award for this work in “The Wolf of Wall Street” — had leased out the oceanfront Cape Cod-inspired property in the summer of 2012 at $150,000 a month. Then about a year ago, he put it up for sale at $23 million.
The compound contains three recently remodeled homes on less than half an acre. There are a total of seven bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms in an undisclosed number of square feet.
Outdoor features include a beach-facing deck with a transparent guardrail, a spa, a fire pit, gardens and lawn.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- What concussion testing did WSU QB Luke Falk have to go through? We ask WSU's team physician, Dr. Dennis Garcia
Most Read Stories
DiCaprio, 39, starred in “The Great Gatsby” (2013), “Titanic” (1997), “Inception” (2010) and “J. Edgar” (2011).
The property changed hands in 2002 for $6 million, public records show.
Los Angeles Times