Heidi Klum has bought the Sherman Oaks, Calif., estate of Ed Weinberger, one of the creators of “The Cosby Show,” for $9.9 million.
The redbrick Georgian-style mansion sits on 5 acres that include canyon, mountain and San Fernando Valley views. The home, which was custom built in 2000, includes a two-story entry with a sweeping staircase, herringbone-pattern wood floors, a media room with a bar, two offices, a library, a wine cellar and a gym/dance studio.
There are 11,600 square feet of living space, five fireplaces, six bedrooms and nine bathrooms, including a pink “hers” bathroom.
A swimming pool, an outdoor kitchen and a one-bedroom guesthouse also are on the grounds.
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed by Washington for hefty alcohol bills
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Why did the Mariners’ season go terribly wrong?
Most Read Stories
Klum, 40, has been an executive producer on “Project Runway” since 2004. She made two appearances on the series “Parks and Recreation” this year. Klum and her husband, singer Seal, split up last year.
Los Angeles Times