Heidi Klum has bought the Sherman Oaks, Calif., estate of Ed Weinberger, one of the creators of “The Cosby Show,” for $9.9 million.
The redbrick Georgian-style mansion sits on 5 acres that include canyon, mountain and San Fernando Valley views. The home, which was custom built in 2000, includes a two-story entry with a sweeping staircase, herringbone-pattern wood floors, a media room with a bar, two offices, a library, a wine cellar and a gym/dance studio.
There are 11,600 square feet of living space, five fireplaces, six bedrooms and nine bathrooms, including a pink “hers” bathroom.
A swimming pool, an outdoor kitchen and a one-bedroom guesthouse also are on the grounds.
- With death on table, McEnroe jury's friendships crumbled
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Supersonic business jet heads for UW testing
Most Read Stories
Klum, 40, has been an executive producer on “Project Runway” since 2004. She made two appearances on the series “Parks and Recreation” this year. Klum and her husband, singer Seal, split up last year.
Los Angeles Times