Investor Gabriel Brener, owner of the pro Houston Dynamos soccer team, has put his estate in Holmby Hills up for sale at $90 million.
The 35,000-square-foot manse, built in 2001, sits on a 3.6-acre site that once contained the personal residence of Walt Disney.
The three-level mansion features a two-story oval foyer, statuary, a wine cellar, a movie room, three bars, a library, a gym, eight bedrooms, 17 bathrooms and two safe rooms. Staff quarters are accessible from a service entrance at the garage. There is a swimming pool with a pool house, a tennis court and a putting green.
— Los Angeles Times
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Marshawn Lynch leaves behind a legacy like no other with Seahawks