Investor Gabriel Brener, owner of the pro Houston Dynamos soccer team, has put his estate in Holmby Hills up for sale at $90 million.
The 35,000-square-foot manse, built in 2001, sits on a 3.6-acre site that once contained the personal residence of Walt Disney.
The three-level mansion features a two-story oval foyer, statuary, a wine cellar, a movie room, three bars, a library, a gym, eight bedrooms, 17 bathrooms and two safe rooms. Staff quarters are accessible from a service entrance at the garage. There is a swimming pool with a pool house, a tennis court and a putting green.
— Los Angeles Times
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- This USB cable finally could be connector for long haul
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars