Investor Gabriel Brener, owner of the pro Houston Dynamos soccer team, has put his estate in Holmby Hills up for sale at $90 million.
The 35,000-square-foot manse, built in 2001, sits on a 3.6-acre site that once contained the personal residence of Walt Disney.
The three-level mansion features a two-story oval foyer, statuary, a wine cellar, a movie room, three bars, a library, a gym, eight bedrooms, 17 bathrooms and two safe rooms. Staff quarters are accessible from a service entrance at the garage. There is a swimming pool with a pool house, a tennis court and a putting green.
— Los Angeles Times
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Grading the game: Seattle Seahawks’ offense earns perfect mark against Pittsburgh Steelers