The Haggen family’s real estate company, Briar Development, has sold the real estate for 15 Haggen and Top Foods grocery stores, plus five sites for future development, to MGP X Properties for $175 million. About $10 million of that price was for the undeveloped land.
Colliers International Seattle was the broker for the buyer.
The portfolio includes 14 properties in the Puget Sound area and one in Oregon. The 15 stores total just under 1 million square feet.
MGP X Properties is part of Merlone Geier Properties of California.
- Live updates from May Day in Seattle: Anti-capitalist protesters clash with police
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
- TCU QB Trevone Boykin among Seahawks' undrafted free agent signings
- Oregon QB Vernon Adams to attend Seahawks rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied
Most Read Stories
Melissa Allison: 206-464-3312 or email@example.com. Twitter @AllisonSeattle.