The Haggen family’s real estate company, Briar Development, has sold the real estate for 15 Haggen and Top Foods grocery stores, plus five sites for future development, to MGP X Properties for $175 million. About $10 million of that price was for the undeveloped land.
Colliers International Seattle was the broker for the buyer.
The portfolio includes 14 properties in the Puget Sound area and one in Oregon. The 15 stores total just under 1 million square feet.
MGP X Properties is part of Merlone Geier Properties of California.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Police question man in bizarre Bellevue hit-and-run incident
Most Read Stories
Melissa Allison: 206-464-3312 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Twitter @AllisonSeattle.