The Haggen family’s real estate company, Briar Development, has sold the real estate for 15 Haggen and Top Foods grocery stores, plus five sites for future development, to MGP X Properties for $175 million. About $10 million of that price was for the undeveloped land.
Colliers International Seattle was the broker for the buyer.
The portfolio includes 14 properties in the Puget Sound area and one in Oregon. The 15 stores total just under 1 million square feet.
MGP X Properties is part of Merlone Geier Properties of California.
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- Survivor: Gunman spared 'lucky one' to give police message
Most Read Stories
Melissa Allison: 206-464-3312 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Twitter @AllisonSeattle.