The Haggen family’s real estate company, Briar Development, has sold the real estate for 15 Haggen and Top Foods grocery stores, plus five sites for future development, to MGP X Properties for $175 million. About $10 million of that price was for the undeveloped land.
Colliers International Seattle was the broker for the buyer.
The portfolio includes 14 properties in the Puget Sound area and one in Oregon. The 15 stores total just under 1 million square feet.
MGP X Properties is part of Merlone Geier Properties of California.
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Kentucky clerks to license marriages as their boss is jailed
- Macy’s proposing changes to downtown Seattle store
Most Read Stories
Melissa Allison: 206-464-3312 or email@example.com. Twitter @AllisonSeattle.