The Haggen family’s real estate company, Briar Development, has sold the real estate for 15 Haggen and Top Foods grocery stores, plus five sites for future development, to MGP X Properties for $175 million. About $10 million of that price was for the undeveloped land.
Colliers International Seattle was the broker for the buyer.
The portfolio includes 14 properties in the Puget Sound area and one in Oregon. The 15 stores total just under 1 million square feet.
MGP X Properties is part of Merlone Geier Properties of California.
- WSU study: 'Exploding head syndrome' more common than once thought
- Ivar's to raise restaurant workers' wages to $15 right away
- Opening day roster looks pretty clear after Sunday cuts
- A mom's tweet about Oreos in school stirs up culture wars
- 3 places off the beaten track in Hawaii
Most Read Stories
Melissa Allison: 206-464-3312 or email@example.com. Twitter @AllisonSeattle.