The Spokane maker of outdoor boots known for their "made in America" craftsmanship, White's Boots, has been sold to LaCrosse Footwear of Portland.
The Spokane maker of outdoor boots known for their “made in America” craftsmanship, White’s Boots, has been sold to LaCrosse Footwear of Portland.
The Spokesman-Review reports (http://bit.ly/1rAMVgc ) the goal is to increase production at the factory, which has 110 workers. The sale also includes a retail store in Spokane.
White’s Boots has operated in Spokane for 99 years. Its boots are preferred by many loggers, miners and smokejumpers.
LaCrosse sells footwear under the Danner Boots brand and is a subsidiary of the Japanese company, ABC-Mart.
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Obama visits Seattle for fundraisers; traffic not as bad as expected