The Spokane maker of outdoor boots known for their "made in America" craftsmanship, White's Boots, has been sold to LaCrosse Footwear of Portland.
The Spokane maker of outdoor boots known for their “made in America” craftsmanship, White’s Boots, has been sold to LaCrosse Footwear of Portland.
The Spokesman-Review reports (http://bit.ly/1rAMVgc ) the goal is to increase production at the factory, which has 110 workers. The sale also includes a retail store in Spokane.
White’s Boots has operated in Spokane for 99 years. Its boots are preferred by many loggers, miners and smokejumpers.
LaCrosse sells footwear under the Danner Boots brand and is a subsidiary of the Japanese company, ABC-Mart.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death
- Mexican agents hunting fugitives in Arlington slayings: ‘It’s only going to be a few days’