The Spokane maker of outdoor boots known for their "made in America" craftsmanship, White's Boots, has been sold to LaCrosse Footwear of Portland.
The Spokane maker of outdoor boots known for their “made in America” craftsmanship, White’s Boots, has been sold to LaCrosse Footwear of Portland.
The Spokesman-Review reports (http://bit.ly/1rAMVgc ) the goal is to increase production at the factory, which has 110 workers. The sale also includes a retail store in Spokane.
White’s Boots has operated in Spokane for 99 years. Its boots are preferred by many loggers, miners and smokejumpers.
LaCrosse sells footwear under the Danner Boots brand and is a subsidiary of the Japanese company, ABC-Mart.
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- Report gives Seattle drivers worst marks yet; Bellevue isn't far behind
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75