The Spokane maker of outdoor boots known for their "made in America" craftsmanship, White's Boots, has been sold to LaCrosse Footwear of Portland.
The Spokane maker of outdoor boots known for their “made in America” craftsmanship, White’s Boots, has been sold to LaCrosse Footwear of Portland.
The Spokesman-Review reports (http://bit.ly/1rAMVgc ) the goal is to increase production at the factory, which has 110 workers. The sale also includes a retail store in Spokane.
White’s Boots has operated in Spokane for 99 years. Its boots are preferred by many loggers, miners and smokejumpers.
LaCrosse sells footwear under the Danner Boots brand and is a subsidiary of the Japanese company, ABC-Mart.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
- Crash on I-5 at Boeing Access Road backs up traffic for miles