Looking for a certificate of deposit offering a decent return? Check these sites: • Bankrate.com: www.bankrate.com/brm/rate/dep & — home.asp Latest...
Looking for a certificate of deposit offering a decent return? Check these sites:
• Bankrate.com: www.bankrate.com/brm/rate/dep — home.asp
Latest rates and how to build a CD ladder.
• Banxquote.com: www.banx.com/banking.asp
Most Read Stories
- UW study finds Seattle’s minimum wage is costing jobs
- Costco is testing a new burger in Seattle, and it might remind you of Shake Shack
- Check out the Pike Place Market’s $74M addition: See 360-degree views of the new MarketFront VIEW
- Trump travel ban partly reinstated; fall court arguments set VIEW
- Calling their bluff: A Seattle doctor pegs what the GOP health bill is really about | Danny Westneat
Select CD type then search for rates by state.
• Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.: www.fdic.gov/consumers/consumer/news/cnfall00/BankCD.html
Good overview of how CDs work.
• Money-rates.com: www.money-rates.com/cdrates.htm
Lists CD rates.