Papa Murphy’s Holdings, the Vancouver, Wash.-based chain of take-and-bake pizza outlets, priced its intial public offering of stock at $11 a share Thursday.
That was at the low end of its targeted price range of $11 to $13 a share.
The company, which has 1,418 franchised and company-owned stores, sold 5.8 million shares in its IPO.
The stock will begin trading on the Nasdaq market Friday under the ticker FRSH.
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor considering training-camp holdout, source says
- Seattle baby names: We’re trying harder to stand out
- Wing part that may be from missing Malaysian plane to be sent to France