Papa Murphy’s Holdings, the Vancouver, Wash.-based chain of take-and-bake pizza outlets, priced its intial public offering of stock at $11 a share Thursday.
That was at the low end of its targeted price range of $11 to $13 a share.
The company, which has 1,418 franchised and company-owned stores, sold 5.8 million shares in its IPO.
The stock will begin trading on the Nasdaq market Friday under the ticker FRSH.
- 2 killed, half-million lose power in Seattle-area windstorm
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Suspect in attack on tourists arrested in downtown Seattle