Papa Murphy’s Holdings, the Vancouver, Wash.-based chain of take-and-bake pizza outlets, priced its intial public offering of stock at $11 a share Thursday.
That was at the low end of its targeted price range of $11 to $13 a share.
The company, which has 1,418 franchised and company-owned stores, sold 5.8 million shares in its IPO.
The stock will begin trading on the Nasdaq market Friday under the ticker FRSH.
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem
- Two high school football players hospitalized after serious game injuries