Papa Murphy’s Holdings, the Vancouver, Wash.-based chain of take-and-bake pizza outlets, priced its intial public offering of stock at $11 a share Thursday.
That was at the low end of its targeted price range of $11 to $13 a share.
The company, which has 1,418 franchised and company-owned stores, sold 5.8 million shares in its IPO.
The stock will begin trading on the Nasdaq market Friday under the ticker FRSH.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround