Papa Murphy’s Holdings, the Vancouver, Wash.-based chain of take-and-bake pizza outlets, priced its intial public offering of stock at $11 a share Thursday.
That was at the low end of its targeted price range of $11 to $13 a share.
The company, which has 1,418 franchised and company-owned stores, sold 5.8 million shares in its IPO.
The stock will begin trading on the Nasdaq market Friday under the ticker FRSH.
- Seahawks' Bobby Wagner tackles teammate Richard Sherman for a 22-yard loss in Pro Bowl: ‘He’s slow’
- What the national media are saying about Seahawks Russell Wilson, Michael Bennett, the Pro Bowl and more
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson named Offensive MVP of Pro Bowl, and Michael Bennett Defensive MVP, as Team Irvin beats Team Rice
- New influx of ‘patriots’ protest Oregon shooting
- Seattle student poverty rate high, but are they truly poor?