Papa Murphy’s Holdings, the Vancouver, Wash.-based chain of take-and-bake pizza outlets, priced its intial public offering of stock at $11 a share Thursday.
That was at the low end of its targeted price range of $11 to $13 a share.
The company, which has 1,418 franchised and company-owned stores, sold 5.8 million shares in its IPO.
The stock will begin trading on the Nasdaq market Friday under the ticker FRSH.
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- How opera, QVC and his ‘Dirty Jobs’ gig prepared Mike Rowe for the Seattle stage
- Donate to a charity? IRS sets rules for taking deductions
- Justice Antonin Scalia dead at 79
- Examining if the Seahawks would be a good fit for Matt Forte