Oregon-based Pacific Continental Corp., the holding company of Pacific Continental Bank, announced Friday that Hal Brown will retire as chief executive after leading the company for 12 years.
Current president and chief operating officer Roger Busse will become president and CEO when Brown leaves at the end of this year. Casey Hogan, current executive vice president and chief credit officer, will take over as executive vice president and COO.
“We are fortunate to have the depth of management that we do; and although we will miss Hal and his strong leadership, Roger’s 38 years of industry experience and 12 years with Pacific Continental will provide a sound foundation for our continued success,” board chairman Robert Ballin said in a statement.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement