Oregon-based Pacific Continental Corp., the holding company of Pacific Continental Bank, announced Friday that Hal Brown will retire as chief executive after leading the company for 12 years.
Current president and chief operating officer Roger Busse will become president and CEO when Brown leaves at the end of this year. Casey Hogan, current executive vice president and chief credit officer, will take over as executive vice president and COO.
“We are fortunate to have the depth of management that we do; and although we will miss Hal and his strong leadership, Roger’s 38 years of industry experience and 12 years with Pacific Continental will provide a sound foundation for our continued success,” board chairman Robert Ballin said in a statement.
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Obama visits Seattle for fundraisers; traffic not as bad as expected