Oregon-based Pacific Continental Corp., the holding company of Pacific Continental Bank, announced Friday that Hal Brown will retire as chief executive after leading the company for 12 years.
Current president and chief operating officer Roger Busse will become president and CEO when Brown leaves at the end of this year. Casey Hogan, current executive vice president and chief credit officer, will take over as executive vice president and COO.
“We are fortunate to have the depth of management that we do; and although we will miss Hal and his strong leadership, Roger’s 38 years of industry experience and 12 years with Pacific Continental will provide a sound foundation for our continued success,” board chairman Robert Ballin said in a statement.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death
- Mexican agents hunting fugitives in Arlington slayings: ‘It’s only going to be a few days’