Oregon-based Pacific Continental Corp., the holding company of Pacific Continental Bank, announced Friday that Hal Brown will retire as chief executive after leading the company for 12 years.
Current president and chief operating officer Roger Busse will become president and CEO when Brown leaves at the end of this year. Casey Hogan, current executive vice president and chief credit officer, will take over as executive vice president and COO.
“We are fortunate to have the depth of management that we do; and although we will miss Hal and his strong leadership, Roger’s 38 years of industry experience and 12 years with Pacific Continental will provide a sound foundation for our continued success,” board chairman Robert Ballin said in a statement.
- 2 killed, half-million lose power in Seattle-area windstorm
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Seahawks’ third exhibition game may be a dress rehearsal, but it does have significance