Oregon-based Pacific Continental Corp., the holding company of Pacific Continental Bank, announced Friday that Hal Brown will retire as chief executive after leading the company for 12 years.
Current president and chief operating officer Roger Busse will become president and CEO when Brown leaves at the end of this year. Casey Hogan, current executive vice president and chief credit officer, will take over as executive vice president and COO.
“We are fortunate to have the depth of management that we do; and although we will miss Hal and his strong leadership, Roger’s 38 years of industry experience and 12 years with Pacific Continental will provide a sound foundation for our continued success,” board chairman Robert Ballin said in a statement.
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, have sit-ins in Seattle
- Game thread: Huskies dominate Cougars in Apple Cup
- For UW, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- Swarming defense, Myles Gaskin helps UW rout WSU in Apple Cup
- Teardown town: 1,500 small houses replaced by giants since 2012