Terri Richardson was named director of media at autoGraph, a Seattle-based mobile-technology company that serves the retail and media industries.
Before coming to autoGraph, Richardson was Microsoft’s director of strategic programs, TV/video advertising.
With offices in London and New York, autoGraph recently was renamed from nFluence Media.
Advertising:Kammie McArthur was named creative director at DNA in Seattle.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories
Aerospace:Bob Uptagrafft was appointed executive director of the Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance, Redmond.
Banking:Erin Schlegel joined Peoples Bank in Seattle as vice president and commercial loan officer at the Ballard Financial Center.
Commercial real estate:Edward Turpin rejoined the Seattle office of Cushman & Wakefield.
Health care:Duggan Robinson joined Klahanie Chiropractic Clinic in Issaquah.
Real estate:Tory Glossip was named vice president of property management at Madison Marquette Retail Services in Seattle. Diana Norbury was named vice president of multifamily operations at Seattle-based Pillar Properties.
Technology:Ken Madison joined Centri Technology in Seattle as senior director of product marketing and management.
Universities:Victor Balta was named director of the University of Washington’s Office of News and Information.
To be included in the On the Move column, email firstname.lastname@example.org; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.