Notable hirings and promotions in the Seattle area.
Kelly Dylla was appointed vice president of education and community engagement at Seattle Symphony. She previously worked as the director of audience engagement with the Pacific Symphony in Orange County, Calif., and has held positions as a teaching artist and administrator.
Dylla has an MBA from the University of Michigan and a Master of Music from Juilliard.
Banking: Chelan Shero was named manager of KeyBank’s new Wedgwood branch in Seattle.
Biotechnology: David McElligott was named chief scientific officer at Accelerator, Seattle.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Sport fishermen protesting in La Conner on Wednesday as tribal gill-net salmon fishery gets underway
Most Read Stories
Grocers: Mike Barnhart was appointed vice president of operations at Metropolitan Market, Seattle.
Housing: Bryan Friend, vice president of Union Bank’s Community Development Finance team, was appointed to the Washington State Affordable Housing Advisory Board.
Outsourcing: Doug Demers and Ted Soltis were named senior managing directors with the Newmark Grubb Knight Frank Global Corporate Services team in Seattle, and Amber Schneider was named a director with the consulting team.
Retail: Bill Baumann was promoted to senior vice president of information technology, Brad Brown, senior vice president of e-commerce and direct sales, and Kathleen Peterson, vice president of REI Private Brands, REI, Seattle.
Sports: Dan Gibson was hired as vice president of marketing partnerships and Kristina Ciari senior manager of marketing partnerships for the Seattle Storm.
Technology: Ewa Dominowska was named chief architect at Medio Systems, Seattle.
To be included in the On the Move column, email email@example.com; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111. Photos will not be returned.