Notable hirings and promotions in the Seattle area.
Banks: Alan Fulp was promoted to president and chief operating officer of Core Business Bank, Bellevue.
Fulp had been executive vice president and chief lending officer at the bank and will now oversee bank production, staffing and operations.
Fulp is president of the Bellevue Rotary Club and has served as chairman of the Bellevue Downtown Association.
Airlines: John Hornibrook was named chief pilot at Alaska Airlines, Seattle.
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- How ISIS methodically groomed a lonely young Wash. state woman
- Lake City residents fight to regain use of now-private beach
- Despite struggles on and off field, ex-Skyline star QB Jake Heaps still chasing his dream
Most Read Stories
Consulting: Joanna Horowitz was hired as a consultant and Cara Clausen as an administrative assistant at PeopleFirm, Seattle.
Credit unions: Russell Rosendal was named president and CEO of Salal Credit Union, Seattle.
Health care: Dr. Anja Gugel and Dr. Rachael Schuessler, family-medicine physicians, joined The Polyclinic Northgate, Seattle.
Law: Eileen Sun and Michael Freno joined Seed Intellectual Property Law Group, Seattle. Joaquin Hernandez was named a shareholder at Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt in Seattle, and Vladimir Raskin joined the firm as an associate.
To be included in the
On the Move column, email firstname.lastname@example.org; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.
Photos will not be returned.